BrightLemon is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients since 2003. Our projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and we have received multiple awards and nominations.
We are now looking for an intern to assist our dedicated team and join us on our journey to create innovative digital platforms that have a positive impact on society.
This is an ‘all-round’ intern role, where the intern is able to gain experience in all areas of the company. The internship will involve mainly Admin/PA duties, along with Marketing and minor technical/Development tasks.
If you have an interest in the digital industry, an enthusiastic attitude, and excellent organisational skills, then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling the booking and recording of meetings
- Greeting guests
- Maintaining office and ordering supplies
- Invoice reconciliation
- Recruitment tasks
- Updating internal databases
- Photoshop tasks
- Assisting with gathering and reporting data
- Hardware/software maintenance
- Updating current BrightLemon site
- Putting technical information into branded templates
- Social media management
- Creating blog content
- Assisting with the monthly newsletter
- Events attendance and organisation
- Gathering and reporting marketing metrics
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Technical proficiency
- Punctual with good time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent.
- Monthly/weekly socials
- Free fruit, tea and coffee in office
- Breakfast every Thursday
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Excellent access to transport links