March 15-16, 2010, London, UK: At Social Media World Forum, learn from social networks, brands, advertisers and analysts. Hear from leading social networks on their strategy, revenue models and how they are approaching the future. Worldwide case studies from global brands and corporations on their use of social media. Examine the current market conditions, future forecasts and predictions from leading analysts. Mention you are a Mashable reader to receive 15% discount.
- Europe's leading social media event. Two day event featuring four dedicated conference streams, workshops and exhibition.
- Conference streams include: Social Media World Forum, Enterprise Social Media, Social TV , Mobile Social Media Cloud Computing Congress.
- Featuring key speakers from global brands, organisations, social networking publishers and developers, pioneering social media leaders, agencies, content producers plus many more.
- They latest in brand engagement using social media, social media monitoring tools, new avenues for social network advertising, and building community based management in your brand.
- Social media gaming & virtual currencies. Building social media apps - and understanding the market for virtual good and virtual currencies. The opportunities for brands within social gaming.
- The impact of social media on politics, the impact Twitter is having in politics and celebrity domains, and the role of social media within PR
- Free to attend exhibition only pass available
- Facebook Developer Garage & Workshops - More info
- Ecademy Workshop: An Introduction to Social Networking