We are looking for a leading Drupal Tester to work with our growing team (Drupal enthusiasts!) to deliver exciting online community projects.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work alongside a great team of developers and designers which create interactive websites for some of the largest educational; charity and corporate organisations in the world.
To apply for this role you will need to have:
- 2 Years + Testing Web-Based Applications.
- Working knowledge of a variety of Drupal production tools, technologies and open source frameworks
- Solid communication, great attention to detail, organisational skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Understanding in using Selenium HQ and Jenkins/Hudson
- Writing test cases against user stories
- Experience of working in a continuous integration environment
Nice to have:
- Experience of Drupal Module development and Drupal Theming
- A sound understanding of Front and Back End web technologies
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
About the role
Your time will be spent testing Drupal social networks ‘end to end’, running performance and stress tests, managing bug lists, writing test cases and documenting test results.
As a key component of the development team, you will be expected to take both responsibility and pride in your work.
You should ideally have experience with building entire sites using Drupal, writing custom modules and ideally be active in the community. However, excellent LAMP/PHP/MySQL testers should also apply.
You should also be smart working tester/developer, with an eye for detail and bringing projects in on time.
We would like you to be part of our growth strategy. With an explicit commitment to ongoing training and professional development, staff empowerment and strategic involvement, and a focus on communication and building solid client relationships we want to find enthusiastic people to add to our already great team.
BrightLemon’s mission is to create social software that has a positive impact on society. With a current focus on education and charity our clients include the UK Department for Education, the Tate Modern and the British Council.
To apply please send your CV and 2 URLs explaining your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org